If you are not able to see the beautiful weather or can not get the bright sunlight into your home, then there must be a layer of dirt, dust, or water spots on your window. Add window cleaning at the top of your upcoming weekend cleaning list to enjoy the lovely climate and view through your window.
Thankfully, window cleaning is a simple task that you can do by yourself. There are several window cleaners available in the market. Besides that, you can also use household cleaning agents like vinegar.
So if you have made up your mind to remove all the dirt and grime from your windows, check out the best way to clean windows that can make the task easy for you.
How to Clean Windows The Best Way?
- As a very first thing, thoroughly vacuum all the parts of your window from inside and outside.
- Vacuuming will remove all the loose dirt and debris from window surfaces and make your cleaning task easy. You can also dust the windows after vacuuming if required.
- After vacuuming, fill a bucket with water and add one tablespoon of dishwasher liquid to it.
- Mix the solution and soak a microfiber cloth or sponge in this solution. And wipe out the windows from inside and outside. Wipe out the frames as well.
- Repeat this step 2-3 times to remove the layer of dirt and grime.
- If you are not using any store-bought cleaner, mix one part white vinegar with two parts water in a spray bottle.
You can also use one capful of ammonia with two gallons of water.
- Mix the cleaning solution by shaking the bottle. And spray it evenly on window surfaces.
- Wait for a few minutes and let the solution work on the tough stains.
- After that, wipe the windows dry using a clean and lint-free cloth or paper towels.
- Repeat this step if you still find dirt or any spot on the window.
- When you finish cleaning, make a point the window and frames are completely dry.
Do’s and Don’ts of Window Cleaning
- Don’t use newspapers for cleaning windows
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe window glasses
- Avoid using harsh chemicals to clean windows
- Clean in varying strokes to avoid streaks
- Use squeegee and mops to clean and wipe windows
- Use rain repellent for window glasses.
Professional Window Cleaning is The Best Way to Get Sparkling Clean Windows!
Along with the above routine cleaning and DIY tips, your windows also require periodic deep cleaning. And hiring the pros becomes the best option for that. We, at Marino Cleaning Services, provide exceptionally professional window cleaning services in Aurora, CO.
Our Professionals are experienced and capable of dealing with the tough grime and dirt that your windows acquire over time. Our effective cleaning techniques and products will get your sparkling windows back, giving you a fresher indoor atmosphere. Call us at (720) 270-7796 for a free quote now!